Big Oak Entertainment, LLC
Presents the 2018
Carolina Dreams Anesthesia
- For questions or concerns, please see event referee.
Safety is the main objective! Always be aware of your surroundings and your abilities!
Cathey's Creek MX, Iron City Motorsports Park, and Travelers Rest MX Supplemental Rules:
- Safety is our first priority!
-PLEASE PAY ATTENTION SINCE THE FLAGS AND FLAGMEN ARE FOR YOUR SAFETY.
-Yellow Flag means CAUTION, there is a problem ahead on the track.
- Red Flag means there is a RIDER INJURED. It means caution, idle speed through area, no jumping, or passing. You must keep your wheels on the ground, at risk of being disqualified.
- Riders must maintain a speed of 5 mph in pit areas and on the grounds or risk disqualification.
- Riders must be signed up before entering the track.
- Medical insurance is not provided.
- Only authorized personnel are to be inside the track fence. Mechanics must stay in designated area.
- Each rider is responsible for the actions of his/her family and pit crew.
- Pit vehicles are not allowed.
- Classes may be combined and staggered started, based on turnout.
- No refunds will be issued after practice is over.
- If you cut the track in practice, you'll end up last gate pick in your class.
- Fighting will not be tolerated. Riders who are involved in a fight will be disqualified for the event.
- Riders can ride in 4 classes.
- If you run off track during race, re-enter at next safest point without gaining an advantage.
- Helmet, Boots, Long sleeve shirt, Long pants, and goggles required.
- All ATV's must have tethered kill switch
- You have 30 minutes as a protest period for your results. If there is a clerical error, we can fix it and change the results at a later period.
-All mechanical protests must be in writing, describing protest in detail, accompanied by a non-refundable $250 protest fee. All internal/tear down inspections will be done offsite by a neutral party, with a minimum 4 day turn around.
- Practicing with the wrong group can lead to disqualification.
- 50cc 4-6, 7-8, multi, and beginner are stock.
- D CLASS IS FOR BEGINNERS ONLY. We have the right to place riders according to their ability and their speed. We advance riders out of the D class throughout the year due to the following:
- DNF = Finish position will be the total number of entries in class, with a minimum of 20.
- DNS = Finish position will be the total number of entries in class plus 30 points.
- 85cc 9-11 years old = 79-85cc 2 stroke /85-150cc 4 stroke bikes - No Big Wheels
- 85cc 9-13 years old = 79cc - 85cc/85-150cc 4 stroke bikes - No Big Wheels
- 85 D Beginner = 85cc-112cc 2 stroke/ 85-150cc 4 stroke bikes - Big Wheels are Allowed
- Schoolboy 12-17, 122cc-250cc
- Collegeboy = 16-24 years Amateur/Pro - Full Sized Bikes Only, 122 cc through Open
- 51cc Multi-Speed Shaft Drive Stock is Limited to the following models: Honda CRF50, Yamaha TTR50, Yamaha PW50, and Suzuki JR50
All D and Beginner Class guidelines:
During our series, if a rider earns 4 wins or 5 second pace finishes, or any combination of the two in the same class, the rider will be advanced at the next event. This rule will only applies for events with a minimum of 7 entries in the class. Referee may advance at his discretion if necessary.
When advanced, points do not carry over to the new class.
However, if you have enough qualified events for the series in the beginner class, you may still receive series awards based on the points earned before moving up.
Any previous series champions mare not eligible for beginner classes.
Once you are advanced from the beginner classes, you may not return to a beginner class, even if you are moving up to the next size bike.
Event referee will be watching beginner classes closely, if you know you are not a beginner, please do not sign up in the class.