- You have 30 minutes as a protest period for your results. If there is a clerical error, we can fix it and change the results at a later period.
-All mechanical protests must be in writing, describing protest in detail, accompanied by a non-refundable $250 protest fee. All internal/tear down inspections will be done offsite by a neutral party, with a minimum 4 day turn around.
- Practicing with the wrong group can lead to disqualification.
- 51cc 4-6, 51cc 7-8, multi, and beginner are stock.
- D CLASS IS FOR BEGINNERS ONLY. We have the right to place riders according to their ability and their speed. We advance riders out of the D class throughout the year due to the following:
- DNF = Finish position will be the total number of entries in class, with a minimum of 30.
- DNS = Finish position will be the total number of entries in class plus 40 points.
- 51cc Multi-Speed Shaft Drive Stock is Limited to the following models: Honda CRF50, Yamaha TTR50, Yamaha PW50, and Suzuki JR50
- Helmet, Boots, Long sleeve shirt, Long pants, and goggles required.
- All ATV's must have tethered kill switch
- For questions or concerns, please see event referee.
Safety is the main objective! Always be aware of your surroundings and your abilities!
Cathey's Creek MX, Iron City Motorsports Park, and Travelers Rest MX Supplemental Rules:
All D and Beginner Class guidelines:
During our series, if a rider earns 4 wins or 5 second pace finishes, or any combination of the two in the same class, the rider will be advanced at the next event. This rule will only applies for events with a minimum of 7 entries in the class. Referee may advance at his discretion if necessary.
When advanced, points do not carry over to the new class.
However, if you have enough qualified events for the series in the beginner class, you may still receive series awards based on the points earned before moving up.
Any previous series champions mare not eligible for beginner classes.
Once you are advanced from the beginner classes, you may not return to a beginner class, even if you are moving up to the next size bike.
Event referee will be watching beginner classes closely, if you know you are not a beginner, please do not sign up in the class.
Stock Class guidelines
- Replacement fuel filters, air filters, gas line, handlebars, crossbar pads, non-metal open-ended hand- guards, serrated foot pegs, lower fork leg protectors, spokes and nipples, decals, spark plugs, spark plug caps, sprockets, handlebar mounts, seat covers, and upper triple clamp.
- Programming or mapping changes to the stock OEM ECU unit and carburetor jetting ARE permitted.
- Cylinder re-plating is allowed but must retain the original manufacturer’s bore and port specifications.
- Clutch plates, pistons and piston rings may be accessory items, so long as they maintain the stock shape, design and material of the OEM parts.
- Material may be added to the existing frame for strength, including welding.
- OEM front and rear suspension can be altered with internal modifications only.
- Shock linkage and suspension spring rates may be changed to any commercially available part.
- Rims can be replaced with OEM or aftermarket rims of the same size and width.
- Front fork/rear linkage holeshot devices (aftermarket or OEM).
- All other internal engine components must be stock OEM parts.
- Changes that are cosmetic in nature are allowed, so long as there is no performance advantage.
Carolina Dreams Anesthesia
Big Oak Entertainment, LLC
Presents the 2019
- Safety is our first priority!
-PLEASE PAY ATTENTION SINCE THE FLAGS AND FLAGMEN ARE FOR YOUR SAFETY.
-Yellow Flag means CAUTION, there is a problem ahead on the track.
- Red Cross Flag means there is a RIDER INJURED. It means caution, idle speed through area, no jumping, or passing. You must keep your wheels on the ground, at risk of being disqualified.
- White Flag is a courtesy flag, race to the checkered flag.
- Riders must maintain a speed of 5 mph in pit areas and on the grounds or risk disqualification.
- Riders must be signed up before entering the track.
- Medical insurance is not provided.
- Only authorized personnel are to be inside the track fence. Mechanics must stay in designated area.
- Each rider is responsible for the actions of his/her family and pit crew.
- Pit vehicles are not allowed.
- Classes may be combined and staggered started, based on turnout.
- No refunds will be issued after practice is over.
- If you cut the track in practice, you'll end up last gate pick in your class.
- Fighting will not be tolerated. Riders who are involved in a fight will be disqualified for the event.
- Riders can ride in 4 classes.
- If you run off track during race, re-enter at next safest point without gaining an advantage.